Lake Lisgar Cleanup Sat Nov 3 10 am

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
A friend asked me to post. Bring gloves and rubber boots or waders. Meet at the Pavillion by the Water Park in Tillsonburg before 10am. Coffee is on Frank :D

I was just going to post this on here Thanks Stick

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

BTW this isn't cleaning up the lake it is the creek that runs into the lake so it will be in the gully so wear good boots and be prepared to be a mountain goat ;) hope to see some 6-8 members there

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Don't know the Tillsonburg area that well. Found Lake Lisgar on Google Maps.If I could get the name of the closest street to the meeting place, I could probably find the pavillion. Thanks!!

Born To Fish, Forced To Work

quote:
Originally posted by garric

Don't know the Tillsonburg area that well. Found Lake Lisgar on Google Maps.If I could get the name of the closest street to the meeting place, I could probably find the pavillion. Thanks!!

Here's a map to the meeting spot .

pavillion.png

boatnonumbers.jpg

How'd it go? I wish i would have read this before the weekend. we were in town Saturday afternoon. would have loved to have taken the boys out to help. good lesson for the little fisherdudes.

I wasn't able to get there myself (had to work ) but they removed a large dumpster full of trash

boatnonumbers.jpg

A reporter from the Tillsonburg Newspaper was there taking pictures. They would probably be in the Monday Nov 5th paper.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks