Lake Erie Perch, Walleye Limits for 2017.

Fresh fish is better anyways right? You can load 100 perch in your freezer as caught by one person. Times that by the legal anglers contributing in your house, and you have plenty for any fish fry party you'd like to have. Keep catching, keep eating, and make sure you stock your freezer legally at the end of season. I see no reason one needs more than that if it's managed well. And that's just perch. Walleye, Trout, Bass, and hey, small cats are great eating too. If you want to stock your freezer, there's no reason you can't do it successfully all year if managed well. Cheers and Tight Lines boys.

Also just an FYI, I asked a CO in Pt Bruce last year where the zone boundary is between the Lake (Zone 19) and Catfish Creek (Zone 16) What I was told is the zone boundary is the north end of the breakwall, because if the breakwall was not there creating the channel, that then would be part of the lake.
This is true for Port Bruce but it's funny the same logic doesn't apply at Port Burwell.
At Burwell Zone 19 extends to downstream edge of the bridge at Bridge St.

This is true for Port Bruce but it's funny the same logic doesn't apply at Port Burwell.
At Burwell Zone 19 extends to downstream edge of the bridge at Bridge St.
Anyone know where the boundary is in Pt. Stanley? I never thought to ask about that one because I never fish there....not since I was a kid off the pier before they closed it....... and I have never fished Pt. Burwell, and now I can't because I can't walk out on those rocks anymore which if the info I've had shared with me is correct, is where ya gotta go to get'em.....

Anyone know where the boundary is in Pt. Stanley? I never thought to ask about that one because I never fish there....not since I was a kid off the pier before they closed it....... and I have never fished Pt. Burwell, and now I can't because I can't walk out on those rocks anymore which if the info I've had shared with me is correct, is where ya gotta go to get'em.....
At Port Stanley all water on Kettle Creek (waters edge) from the downstream side of the bridge at Bridge St. are considered part of Zone 19 (Lake Erie).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks