Kids

kegman

I normally go out of bruce but its been pretty slow. Im taking the kids out with me outa old cut tomorrow. Any recomendations for some easy fishin. Not looking for trophies lookin to keep kids entertained on the fish. Rockies perch crappy i dont care. Should i stay inner bay or go outer? Thanks

We went out there yesterday the 2nd it was pretty slow all eat of bruce. Did ok but wanted to keep kids a little busier.

Old cut has been shallow since the winds, they have blown in some cooler water, so the rockies perch and even some smallies are been in 5-6 fow. I found worms were actually more productive then minnows. Lots of rockies, blue gill, even the odd pike still around and smallmouth. Perch of course are around as well and the odd cat. Try the weed beds a little deeper as well especially when the day gets a little hotter. drop the line over the side with a worm and you should get some action.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks