Fishing Report Just wondering if the bite is still on for eyes

Joe1984

I haven't been out for a good couple weeks and was wondering if it's still worth going out for eyes around burwell or should I just go for perch now?

Last weekend was still good, should be worth another try.

Friend got his 12 last Sunday with no troubles out of Burwell.

We're heading out in the morning too....I have an 'eye problem and just can't see myself going to work>>>>

Ok well guys well got 9 in the boat today within 2 1/2 hours
Could have done better in faster time but took a little bit to figure out where they were and what they wanted.
Today 7 of the fish were on lead and other 2 on dipsy with blue and silver red fin
All in all it was a good few hours out but weather could have been better

I haven't been out for a good couple weeks and was wondering if it's still worth going out for eyes around burwell or should I just go for perch now?
I was out of Port Bruce yesterday 2017-10-10 and we got our 2 person limit of Walleye so yes l think they are still there. We were in 60 plus ft of water. 50 ft down and caught most of them on spoons some on riggers and some on lead core. Beautifull day on the lake.

I popped a limit out of glascow yesterday in 65'. Kept 6 2-3lb fish and thru back 3 that were over 6lb each. Also towed a boat a few miles back to the ramp.. october is not the time of year to be taking questionable equipment 5-6 miles out onto the lake.

No it is never a good time for questionable equipment. I have no problem there as I just traded my 40 HP Merc in for a 50 Hp Honda 4 stroke ,and man what a difference that makes . I am running a Tracker 16 Deep V which is a 1994 but in excellent shape with no worries of the structure

Unless my electronics are wrong 63fow outta burwell is pushing 10 miles and no place for 16'boat unless wind speeds are less then 5kts even theN ?!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks