Fishing Report July 30 Walleye report

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It’s been a while for a report from me, but I’ve had some good fishing lately.
Been busy doing a small Reno job here at the cottage and doing road trips for a friend and catching minnows. Two weeks ago done a big road trip to Sussex New Bruinswick to deliver a 300 hp 4 stroke Merc in two days almost 3300 km round trip.
I’ve been out fishing a few times with Brandon on his boat and been just hauling them in.
Sunday morning launch and ready to go then he realizes he forgot to put in the 🤬drain plug 😂 but I’m sure that’s a common mistake.
But the morning went very good again with 19 walleye and an unusual bow caught. We lost 7 at the boat and threw back approx 8-10 little walleyes in approx 4 hrs of fishing.
We were running 4 dipsy’s and 3 lead cores. Didn’t matter whether we ran spoons or body baits all produced fish for us
Two Dipsy’s at #1@ 50’ and other two at #3@ 90’. Lead core on in-line boards, two 4 color and the other 6 colour.
IMG_5819.jpegIMG_5822.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s been a while for a report from me, but I’ve had some good fishing lately.
Been busy doing a small Reno job here at the cottage and doing road trips for a friend and catching minnows. Two weeks ago done a big road trip to Sussex New Bruinswick to deliver a 300 hp 4 stroke Merc in two days almost 3300 km round trip.
I’ve been out fishing a few times with Brandon on his boat and been just hauling them in.
Sunday morning launch and ready to go then he realizes he forgot to put in the 🤬drain plug 😂 but I’m sure that’s a common mistake.
But the morning went very good again with 19 walleye and an unusual bow caught. We lost 7 at the boat and threw back approx 8-10 little walleyes in approx 4 hrs of fishing.
We were running 4 dipsy’s and 3 lead cores. Didn’t matter whether we ran spoons or body baits all produced fish for us
Two Dipsy’s at #1@ 50’ and other two at #3@ 90’. Lead core on in-line boards, two 4 color and the other 6 colour.
View attachment 77540View attachment 77541
You waited a whole month to share your report from June 30th????? 🤣 🙌
Nice looking fish

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks