Fishing Report July 13 at the coke,630-sundown.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Floated the boat at 6pm, lines working by 630 off Nanticoke.20220713_190549.jpgIMG_8754.jpg 11/11. 4 eyes 6bow 1 brown. The nephew did well..as good as any seasoned angler..he even manage to net the 2 fish that he let me crank in and keep them inside the net and not the outside.
Couple more years, another foot N should some easy fishing for old uncle.
4&5 core off boards. Bright neon color super slim spoons(piston cup I think) for the trout and super bright long As for the eyes.20220713_232928.jpg
2.5+mph
70°F.
Bit of garbage floating about..check baits often.

The blood splatter in the boat made me LOL... I know the feeling... Nice box of meat in short order... Bonus Brown... Good fishing...

The blood splatter in the boat made me LOL... I know the feeling... Nice box of meat in short order... Bonus Brown... Good fishing...

Trout = crime scene.

Had a bow inhale a spoon yesterday, boat looked like the throat was slit in the boat and not the livewell.

Surgery was required to get the spoon back. 🌻

Six-Grand love your reports. This weekend I will be heating Erie for the first time this summer if winds allow. How deep are you fishing over? Thanks

Uncle will have a hard time getting away without the nephew in the boat from now on! Smile says it all. (y)

Trout = crime scene.

Had a bow inhale a spoon yesterday, boat looked like the throat was slit in the boat and not the livewell.

Surgery was required to get the spoon back. 🌻
Couple fish bled like a cut pig..especially the brown. Hit fast and hard, spoon was in deeeeep. Them fish were in kill mode.

Six-Grand love your reports. This weekend I will be heating Erie for the first time this summer if winds allow. How deep are you fishing over? Thanks
Changes a few ft every trip but last evening came across a school of active feeds in 62 and stayed on them.. Do some figure 8s in the immediate area before moving on.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks