Off Topic Jays...

Berrios should have stayed in, and that was Schneider’s error, but ultimately the offence didn’t produce. Blame should be spread around. Guys on 2nd and third, Vladdy gets picked off… bases loaded and Chapman hits into double play…

Starts with management. They came from the Indians and completely f them up now there doing it to Toronto. They really need someone to to get them kids to be men. Stupid mistakes made by not pointing them out . And take ownership.

I would of benched all the big shots and played the Triple A players...at least they would of tried alot more and make it an interesting game to watch...Mr. Moustache Schnieder sitting on the bench when players go 0 for 4...come on man...cheers I'm done complaining,,,,sorry guys...GO LEAFS GO....

Schneider is coming back as manager next year.

Atkins calls decision to pull Berrios “courageous”. The few people that go to the ballpark next year will be there just to boo Schneider at every opportunity. Good reminder to cancel my extra Rogers channel!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks