Off Topic It had to happen…

@stomp So you have no goooooood news to report ? Yes it is on the way and we can handle it. HAG1….(Have A Good 1)

You've got more snow downtown than I have out by the airport @stomp. Barely enough here right now to even call it a dusting on the patio table in the yard. Little bit on the car, but we're under a special weather statement calling for 8-12cm today due to squalls coming off Lake Huron, so I may yet find myself almost thinking about getting the blower out, but I doubt it. ;)

Still green in Wardsville

Attachments

• 10409439-538B-4651-A452-4B5D2189C49A.jpeg
    10409439-538B-4651-A452-4B5D2189C49A.jpeg
    448.7 KB · Views: 28
@stomp no snow here, your area gets a lot more than we do. I’ve seen your pic’s many times and it is HUGE COMPARED to our Simcoe & Delhi area…

Went to Petrolia last night for my sons hockey , was a complete white out all from north of bear creek gas station all the way to Petrolia .

Trevor: would that be your spot at your den or the one with your name on it at the pier? I am guessing both. :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks