Is this for real?

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
1709137331381.pngIs it really 3 in Londontownderbyshirederry? Geeze I have all my windows open...

It has dropped from 15.2°C to 8.9°C in the last 90 minutes here in downtown Villa Nova.....here comes the deep freeze (thankfully it's just a brief one)
1000002972.png

It has dropped from 15.2°C to 8.9°C in the last 90 minutes here in downtown Villa Nova.....here comes the deep freeze (thankfully it's just a brief one)
That's a pretty cool device

london airport

London, ON Weather​

Updated on Wed, Feb 28 at 11:37 AM

1°C
FEELS LIKE-5

weather station on the greenhouse roof

OT is outside temp .

IMG_8154.png

Went from plus 12 and thunderstorm to minus 4 and blizzard here in 4 hr time frame

Yeah it's for real. My "everything" is really bothering me today. When I took my wife to work this morning at 6am it was 12 degrees. When I went back to bed at 8am it was raining. When I got up again it was snowing, and I just checked Env Can. and it's saying it's now -2 (feels like -10) and it's snowing again/still. Supposed to be short lived tho as the temps are supposed to go up again by Friday and near or double digits on the weekend.

Temperature at 10:30 am was 15C, dropped to -5C by 2:30....crazy.

Jiggin’ the D early this year @G.Mech ?
Well, based on my experience, these warm February's are usually followed by cold and a lot of shovelling in March. Guys are jigging now and even trolling the lake but I'm not getting too excited until April.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks