is it too late for perch

perch

I was wondering if there is any perch fishing going on , have not been out because of the weather . Getting close to hauling the boat out but would like to get out once more if the fishing was ok , anybody been out .

We are going to give it a try tomorrow. Despite the windy, rainy cold forecast. Sunday looks better but we are trying tomorrow anyways.

i am hoping to get out on sunday too...i have been trying to get out since early sept. but the weather has not worked out!!

Todays report. Fished three guys. 3 scoops of Rotten Ronnie minnows hand selected by Steff. 5 hours with 2 to 3 foot waves. Very cold with periods of rain. Fished EC10 moved about 10 times. Only managed 2 perch a 14incher and 13 incher in 4 feet of water on last move home straight out of old cut. Had fun, froze ourselves and glad to get home. Even tried some ice jigs. No other boats seen aside from duck hunters. Good luck if you go on Sunday.

I talked to a guy this am that was out yesterday (2 guys) for 3 or 4 hrs ,,out of St Williams,,,& only got 2 small ones,,, they were out on Wednesday also & got 6 keepers.....Doesn't sound to good to me.....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks