Interesting

Well I hate to be 'that guy' but there was a number of muskie caught that were over 50 in long caught on Lake Erie last year... I guess they either forgot to mention them or those fish don't count for some reason but I like to count them lol

Well I hate to be 'that guy' but there was a number of muskie caught that were over 50 in long caught on Lake Erie last year... I guess they either forgot to mention them or those fish don't count for some reason but I like to count them lol
That article is only fish that were submitted in Ohio 🤷🏻
I just like the walleye and perch sizes I don’t care too much about the others or the competition aspect of it.

I didn’t mean to come across rude in my first response to your comment the 50+” Muskie in long point are very impressive fish! I wish our ministry would run programs that we could submit fish into for these record keeping’s. but I’m guessing our side would rather you release those fish 🤷🏻

I didn’t mean to come across rude in my first response to your comment the 50+” Muskie in long point are very impressive fish! I wish our ministry would run programs that we could submit fish into for these record keeping’s. but I’m guessing our side would rather you release those fish 🤷🏻
I don't even think that you can keep more than one and one with size restrictions. Not good to eat, and for a mount, just take a few pictures and get a plastic mount, these days they look really good.

I don't even think that you can keep more than one and one with size restrictions. Not good to eat, and for a mount, just take a few pictures and get a plastic mount, these days they look really good.
The smaller 16”-20” fish are perfect for slancy and I to eat. Any bigger and we have to reheat tacos the next day.. which isn’t horrible I just prefer fresh off the frying pan!

The smaller 16”-20” fish are perfect for slancy and I to eat. Any bigger and we have to reheat tacos the next day.. which isn’t horrible I just prefer fresh off the frying pan!
Outdoorsman may have been talking about muskie... don't go round telling mnr you eat lots of those

Outdoorsman may have been talking about muskie... don't go round telling mnr you eat lots of those
Lmao they can check my freezer all they want. I’ve only ever caught one Muskie and it was released.
And yah after re reading I see I mis read that before, thanks for clearing that up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks