Interesting letter to the editior

bassaholic

Saw this in the opinion section of the Chatham paper, I think this guy raises very valid points about the declining moose population. I'm tired of all this political correctness bs..the facts speak for themselves...I think we should all be involved in the preservation of our wildlife for future generations! Just looking for everyone's opinion on this

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2017/02/15/moose-challenge-highlights-problem-with-constitution

Last edited:
Amazing Opinion piece. Finally a paper not afraid of any political backlash. Well written and to the point t.

We as hunters have been saying this for years and the government just don't listen and now it has caught up with us but it's us that pay for it our government has to wake up and make a stand Native
or not we are all Canadian and living in 2017 not the past i'm not saying take all rights away but must be managed as well .i can bet by the time our kids are old enough to hunt there won't be a Moose
season

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks