Inside lighthouse July 17

DST

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
2 bows 5eyes 1silver bass and some sheep. All fish came on 7 and 8 colour leadcore. Silver and blue RRF was the top producer.

Thats so different from my luck this weekend. I was between the elbow and lighthouse both days. Blue and silver redfin is my go to, wont fail plug out there and i could t buy a fish on one!!!! Yellow purple, gold orange were the only redfins I could get to fire. Long As in orange were great Saturday, dead today.

I was in same area purple with pink spoon 2 for 5 rainbows. 2 pics only colour combo that was working

We marked massive bait schools with fish on top. Hard to compete against mother nature

We saw the same on my graph. We fished both days in somewhat the same vicinity, and kept walleyes, bows and cohos. What was interesting to me at least - Saturday, all the fish were stuffed full. The walleyes and 2 cohos with smelts 2-4" long and the bows with nothing but gobies. I guess I need to bone up on my goby knowledge. I thought they were kind of a shallow water mussel bed lover fish. Sunday, all 9 keepers were basically empty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks