Inner bay

fishing girl pink

Great day on the lake. Sadie our new puppy did amazing so did her mom who out fished her dad. We kept 77 jumbos. We ran out of minnows or could have gotten more. The weather was great. My new rod I got for Christmas paid off. Most fish first fish biggest fish. I think he will let me come next time.

Great day on the lake. Sadie our new puppy did amazing so did her mom who out fished her dad. We kept 77 jumbos. We ran out of minnows or could have gotten more. The weather was great. My new rod I got for Christmas paid off. Most fish first fish biggest fish. I think he will let me come next time.
But.........I thought you ALWAYS got the first, the biggest and the most every time. :ROFLMAO:

Guess I better get my ass in gear and finish up the little bit of stuff I still have left to do around here so I can get to the pier and get my line in the water. Ain't gonna catch'em sittin here reading/talking about it.;)

Where did you put in and get your minnows ? Thx…. Great job out there…..

Great fishing , when we running low on bait cut them in half , if the halfs catching than you just doubled your bait and possible catch 😉

I always cut mine in half.....especially if they are big... When I can get out that is...🐟

Great fishing , when we running low on bait cut them in half , if the halfs catching than you just doubled your bait and possible catch 😉
I find sometimes cutting them in half stops them from stealing as many also

I always cut mine in half.....especially if they are big... When I can get out that is...🐟
Interesting how everyone has preferences for minnows size
I dont like pinheads much prefer in size of 2"-3"
I find bigger bait bigger fish now keep in mind I fish deep water on the main lake not the bay so that may make a difference
We had a variety of sizes of minnows and all big fish came on the large bait aldo we got bites on the smaller size too
Some days perch like it hooked trough the head and other days through the dorsal fin , have to give them what they want

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks