Inner bay

foulslayer4

Went to the innerbay for 7 am this morning and trolled for hours in the channel , out of the channel across to near the LongPoint Company cottages then back to Pottohawk and back to the channel with not even a sniff! Headed to east of Turkey Point on the north shore and 2 of us had our limit in a few hours

Glad you did well. I trolled with my kayak between Normandale and Pt Ryerse for 4 hrs this morning and caught 2. Water is still pretty cloudy. At least it was perfect water for a paddle. TC

We were out on Tuesday starting at EC about 10 then after an hour went out to the pack of boats off Turkey Point...only got one good size one on minnows...we got skunked on the blood suckers...Looked like party boats weren't getting much action either...talked to a couple of guys back at our docks who got their limit on black tubes...looks like that's the way to go..but me and buddy had a good time anyway...bad day of fishing is still better than a good day cutting the grass or yardwork..(yeah, we are both retired...)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks