Off Topic Inner Bay Soup

MikesPikes

Flew over the inner bay yesterday. It was neat to see all of the sediment pushed in an turned up from Saturday's east winds.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5089.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5089.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 202
  • thumbnail_IMG_5090.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5090.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 196
  • thumbnail_IMG_5092.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5092.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 196
Just curious at what point would something like this clear up? Hoping to get out this week for pike but don’t want to make the drive out if it’s chocolate milk

Just curious at what point would something like this clear up? Hoping to get out this week for pike but don’t want to make the drive out if it’s chocolate milk
I’ve been down twice this spring and both times it was like this. I would be interested in the answer too.

Hey everyone,

Any update/feedback on the “soup”. I would like to head down to the bay and look for some perch but I’m not fully familiar with the sediment issues your speaking of.

Hoping those local to the area might shed some light on what the situation looks like and what one should expect.

I was thinking heading out from Collins.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks