Inner Bay Perch

2Gun

I was kept pretty busy fishing for perch in the bay near EC 10. Moved one time to find them in about 10' of water. Excellent size. Jimmy (R&R))has minnows.

Almost all fish were 10" or better. Had to keep a couple of smaller ones because of hook injury, others all released. Did not catch a lot of dinks. The bite was light, so you had to be paying attention.

Fished EC 10 EC 6 yesterday.. lots of snipe perch .Took home 31`nice ones . We would of had a better day if we were able to get out earlier . Fog was a wee bit tick as the boys from the rock say . Took some talking to My other half to leave at 930 from Dover. Avg 50 to 200 ft VIS all the way to EC 10 She wasn't impressed. But I had a little help .the 20 year old radar still warmed upped and gave green grainy pic of the the shore and boats and bouys . getting a little week the old girl {radar that is } Wife was white knuckled all the way over . I think if we were there at 8 instead of 1015. count would of been better .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks