inner bay perch

shorefisher

Hey guys thinking about heading down to lpb and launching put of rowan. Are the perch in the inner bay?

Nice catch we did make it out today for about 3 hours caught enough for a meal but the bay and weather was just awesome. The weather gods cooperated today. was nice to get out on the water.

Same as you shorefisher....out for about 2.5 hours......got enough for a big meal last night. Waited until 7 for dinner...but well worth it! :)
Only problem I had was the fog for about an hour. Wore my lifejacket the entire time the fog was there.....a Scarab came blaring down my port
side, and stopped about 80' off .....I could hear him saying "Oh Sh**!" as he pulled out of a half throttled run. Wish people would consider the conditions
when firing up the boats for the season...we still have 5 months of boating.

For sure consequence free, too many people don't seem to care about their or anyone else's safety out on the water. I noticed quite a few people being pretty reckless around a couple kayaks that were out there on he rowan side yesterday (that was me) there was no fog to be seen over there bu the way. I know when I can and cannot be on the bay with our yaks. I will never understand people when they think it is OK to fly around on the water in he fog.... but think I cannot drive my car on roads this fast in these conditions..

All the words about careless boaters are true. Whether you are in a Yak or cruiser people just come flying by without any care in the world even if you are the only person in the area. I can never understand that. On the water in fog and now bring speed into the equation = :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cry::cry::cry::cry::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: STUPIDITY. Now on the other side of the coin the speeding culprit now curses you and wonders what the HELL are you doing on the water anyway. Just a rant but seen to much of this :poop::poop::poop::poop:. I rant because you will never have problems with my wake or speed......ever.

Nice catch there, wish people would just slow down life's 2 short...for careless boaters...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks