inner bay musky

Be careful taking the time to photo an out of season fish let alone posting it for all to see, sad we have to even think of that today. The world is watching.

Is it not only out of season to keep? Pretty sure as a human you can't control what bites your hook. Not to mention pike is in season and the musky don't mind hitting the same rigs no doubt.

Point is you are not to possess out of season fish and holding it for pictures is technically possession.

Out of all the times i've seen out of season fish photos on here, why complain when its a muskie? I don't understand, I see tons of Bass pics but they are treated differently?

Exactly what in my statement makes you think I'm complaining? It's a heads up, taking a picture is considered possession. Bass pics are treated differently, really? How dare they.

Well you would have a tough time convincing me that I couldn't take a picture of a fish I caught out of season. at least it goes back to live another day........On the other hand commercial guys catch 100's of LBS. out of season fish that are almost always dead. And we all know what you can't do with dead fish...don't we...

Minimum size for possession of Musky in district 19 is 44". The season opens the first Saturday in June.
Good luck guys. Let's see the big ones.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks