Inner Bay May 29th

Wanted to go to Bluffs, strong east winds so stayed in the inner bay, caught 4 good pike in front of St Williams and several bass. Conservation Officers were out and they checked our licences and live wells. They were patrolling looking for sanctuary violations, very professional and I thanked them for being out checking. Advised they needed to be there on the weekend not on a day like today when there were no boats around.

They realize that even though we were targeting pike you cannot keep the bass off, they stayed well back though and watched me land and release a bass then came in to check, we thought it was just fellow fishermen not the CO's next to us.

I really really hope they come out on the weekend. After telling a few people last weekend and basically being blown off by one I'd like to see a few fines handed out to weekend warriors.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks