Fishing Report Inner bay bass

jerk bait

Well I heard we aren't allowed to post bass reports anymore but I feel its fitting with all the ruffled feathers.
Took the young lad( 4 years old ) out from st Williams at 6pm. Fished 2 hrs Went to the secret spot.!!!!! Bite was a bit slower than usual but still ended up with about 20. Young lad got the biggest at 18inch. Not one pattern was better. Got them on weedless, jerkbaits, topwater and frogs. Few other boats in the area but looked like they were after.perch . Everything released and got some great pics with the kid. Keep the bass reports coming!!

post what you want, if you want help from other people you have to help them too. You scratch my back ....etc. I will post GPS co-ords if I hit a hot spot.

The nerve of you posting this drivel on the BTF (Burwell Trolling Forum)!

The nerve of you posting this drivel on the BTF (Burwell Trolling Forum)!
You also missed the underlying content that caused this comment in the report
As it was the bass fishermen with the issue with bass fishing reports not the walleye fisher people

I took my 2 Grandsons out for some bass fishing in the inner bay Saturday for about 3 hour and the buggers caught 10 each while I only caught 4 all off of the wreck and we were all using the same color tube. I told them that's the last time they were going fishing with me because you shouldn't catch more then the old guy. Just kidding

You also missed the underlying content that caused this comment in the report
As it was the bass fishermen with the issue with bass fishing reports not the walleye fisher people
I think you missed the tongue in cheek!

Hey for all those bass guys out there, there is a Tues night series on right now outta Collins. Tyler from Free Time Sport is running it. Inner bay largemouth only 5-830 every tues night til the end of Aug. 3 weeks running there has been 11, 14, & 21 boats out. C'mon out and show us some of those skills @jerk bait. And anyone else interested as well. 30 entry 2 man teams!! Mostly for fun, I have had my 9 and 7 year olds out for all 3. Pass it on!!

Hey for all those bass guys out there, there is a Tues night series on right now outta Collins. Tyler from Free Time Sport is running it. Inner bay largemouth only 5-830 every tues night til the end of Aug. 3 weeks running there has been 11, 14, & 21 boats out. C'mon out and show us some of those skills @jerk bait. And anyone else interested as well. 30 entry 2 man teams!! Mostly for fun, I have had my 9 and 7 year olds out for all 3. Pass it on!!
Great to know. The little guy is really getting into it and bass are his favorite

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks