Fishing Report Inner bay bass

jerk bait

Out early before the zoo, limit by 630am. Mix of smallies and largemouth. Found a school of hungry jumbo perch as well.
Seems like alot of the bigger smallies have already left for deeper water despite water Temps being normal. Maybe the low water level?

Finished with about 30 bass , 2 pike and half a dozen jumbo perch. Much slower than usual but alot of pressure . Interested to hear how everyone else made out

Only bass we got was two rock bass. Few bluegills. Seen tons of bass and a monster carp just past pottahawk. They’d chase but that’s it. Gunna have to dedicate some time to figuring it out.

Nice @fishsmith good luck, I had no luck as I watched my partner go 4 for 6 sm mouth his biggest two 2.8 and 2.5 water clarity in 6 ft was good for sight fishin. In the inner bay N of ec10

Out at 6:30. Dragged leeches and minnows around bait island. Saw several nice bass in the water but few takers.
Ended up with 1 nice smallie on a leech, switched to Ned rigs and got 3 more on green pumpkin Gobi colour. Went out to EC 6. Too many people for me.
Headed to Bluffs Bar, huge numbers of rock bass. 30 and hour (4 of us). And several big blue gill on leeches. Lost one nice fish, probably a small mouth but never saw it.

Decided to head in with just 4 for fish tacos tomorrow and hit the dock for a couple beers. Good day with the kids but not big numbers for us.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks