inline reels

RKS

just wondering if anyone is using inline reels and what kind. would a bait caster not do same job.

in lines don't freeze up the way a bait caster will first trip in and out of the water on a chilly day u will see why u can't use bait caster

I use inline and I LOVE it! Have both an inline and a spinning reel, the spinning reel sits in the sled most days while I use the inline. Will continue to use inline reels from now on out.

i Have 2 Frabills and 1Dave Genz. Love them for pan fish. Mine are 1:1 retrieve. You can get newer ones with 3:1. They would be even better

Have used a bait caster for years freezes a bit but not too bad. Only worth it if water over 30 feet deep other wise cheap fly reel and hand bomb but I only fish perch and don't get crazy on light line. 10lb braid with 6lb leader . I find too much stretch when deep with light line.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks