Off Topic Injection Attack!

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
A post was made recently that contained characters that matched a known "SQL Injection Attack". If you viewed the post, you may have seen a "permission" error message and your machine's IP address *may* have been blacklisted. It happened to me and at least one other member. If you can view Channel 6-8 from your phone and not your laptop, or vice versa, your device's IP address may be on the:poop: list. If you're in this boat, please surf to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and send along your ip address and I'll remove you from the naughtly list. If you only have one device and are on the blacklist, well, you won't be able to see this message and will be wondering if 6-8 has finally gone off the air!

How can I change my display name to Wildfire'); DROP TABLE members;-- ?

Hey @stomp my laptop and phone are the same I can’t login to 68. I will get my IP address and text it to you. My number is 2262285352 if you want to fire off a text. Thx

Thanks Stomp. Dunno which thread I looked at, but glad I was able to get in touch with you to get off that :poop: list. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks