In loving memory of...

zxninja

I would like to take this opportunity to send my deepest condolences to the cooler full of Perch that was spread all over the side of hwy 6 @ Chippewa rd. May you rest in peace dear friends, and may the poor souls who lost said cooler, find refuge in knowing that local wildlife shall dine like they've never dined before.

OUCH!!!! That is going to hurt when they realise their cooler is gone.

Probably the same kind of guys that think a tailgate down gives you better fuel mileage.... Or landscapers that think gravity holds tools in bed of trucks and trailers.

Wish I had seen this sooner, I might be able to rescue some of them.

LOL one time, heading to the trailer, I lost the ribs, bacon, Hamburg n so on...not to mention the cooler itself. Gave my wife a blast(I had her truck) for not telling me her tailgate was defective......Well she says! Its not defective if you close it first!........LMAO, I didn't close the tailgate!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks