In front of Bruce trolling as we speak

floatin rig

where are all the perch in Bruce? I'm trolling right now catching Zero, any help would be great ASAP!

You won't catch many perch trolling, most people fish minnows off the bottom. Look for a pack of boats anchored in 30-40'. If you don't have minnows try some deep diving plugs or put enough lead on to get down to 20-30' in 40-50' of water for Walleye/bows

I' re had very good luck just east of the light house ( the 3 trees ) at about 35'. Anchored and using minnows.

If you'd spent an hour reading the past 2 weeks of posts or go to posts from the same time of year over past years you'd have a wealth of information that didn't exist 10 years ago. I don't mean to come down on you personally but the interweb has made spots that took experience on the water and dues paid in the past now available to anyone with a computer, GPS and a boat. The time to figure out where to fish is not when you're on the water.

If you'd spent an hour reading the past 2 weeks of posts or go to posts from the same time of year over past years you'd have a wealth of information that didn't exist 10 years ago. I don't mean to come down on you personally but the interweb has made spots that took experience on the water and dues paid in the past now available to anyone with a computer, GPS and a boat. The time to figure out where to fish is not when you're on the water.
Good answer...... very true

Ya maybe waiting until fishing wasn't the best time, but like u said quackers with the "interweb" and this days technology forums and everything else if your having a slow day, why not ask? That being said I don't think any of us on here would cut anyone up for asking some advice if you seen the cute little ones he was trying to hook a fish for!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks