identification

tim_pinnell

Can anyone tell me what this snake is called?

Attachments

• DSC_0325.JPG
    DSC_0325.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
It is a milk snake. There is a site, longpointlandtrust.ca that will help with identification of snakes and turtles and you can also report your sightings here.

Looks like a dead snake.where or what happened to it's head seems to be missing .Must of spooked someone.

Looking at these 2 photos I have to say it's neither one because the one in his photo has cream coloured lines with a very distinct black outline. Neither of these snakes have that.

Eastern Milk Snake

spp714p1.jpg

Eastern Fox Snake
5946220243_8dafcb9880_z.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like its a milk snake a dead one at that if you killed a milk snake Wich is a species at risk and then took a photo and posted it online well thats awefull smart lol I'd take the photo down

Looks like its a milk snake a dead one at that if you killed a milk snake Wich is a species at risk and then took a photo and posted it online well thats awefull smart lol I'd take the photo down
Thanks everyone, actually i found it walking my dog, im guessing the township that cuts the grass on the shoulders of the road could have been the cause. They cut that same afternoon.

Hey Brother. Happy retirement. Just please leave some water for me, Paul and Kenny to fish on the weekends ok? LOL.

I have the first and last week of Oct and the last week of Nov. off for holidays. Time to get your ass back in Thorns front seat for an adventure.

Hey Brother. Happy retirement. Just please leave some water for me, Paul and Kenny to fish on the weekends ok? LOL.

I have the first and last week of Oct and the last week of Nov. off for holidays. Time to get your ass back in Thorns front seat for an adventure.
Sounds like a plan bud, let me know when, im flexible now that im retired:))

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks