Off Topic Icemaker Passes ( Fred Plewes )

Thanking everyone who has responded and thanking everyone that responds. @Three Bouys @Wave Runner yes I was very fortunate to have had all the years I did fishing with my Dad. It is around 55-56 years. Great times and great memories. I just wish now every fishing trip we had of taken a camera but back then a camera on board was a smart thing to do...lol I do have lots though. Jim I do remember that conversation about our fathers vividly.

Your note brought back fond memories of fishing with my Dad @kirkplewes . It seems like you were both lucky to have had all those years together on the water.

Condolences and sympathies to you and family Kirk. Never easy...........but reading your post - you have many great memories which I am sure you cherish and much to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing some of those memories. God Bless and Rest In Peace Icemaker.

Simply an amazing read Kirk ! Sorry for your loss, that being said, the memories will live on !!
I think your read brought back many memories of fishing with our dads ! Thank you for that !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks