ice/water conditions

Well guy,s radio is up an running :)-need new flags,winter winds blew them away:rolleyes:,will probably start up in MAY,tugs r fishing deep for wht. perch,so it will be a while to warm up.MOLLIES MINNOWS will be up an running again this yr-hope he can keep up with demands?-new ranp should be up an running by the end of May?don,t have rates yet ,but doe not,- sound good /paid parking an ramp fees??-SEE YOU IN MAY:cool::D:D:D:D:D

This will be my last yr. for weather,moving bk to London in the fall:(,time to lock the doors an head south in the winter:love:,maybe a web can on top of the high-rise:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bucketsoff why post at all if u know it all , we are just trying to help with some info nut u don't need help by the sounds of it good luck on the water be safe (y)
Why did I post? Because I was looking for specific info from people who actually had access to the information. I am not sure who 'we' is, you posted nothing so I am really unsure why you even bothered to reply to this thread.
If you don't think that first goof deserved a swift kick then you are lost. I probably could have been nicer to the second guy, but I am pretty fed up with the way some people treat others on this board, when it is unwarranted. I can check posts, weather.gc.ca and GLCFS like anyone else, sometimes you just need a guy with an eye on the situation to help you out.

Hey Guy's, calling people goof's, or bitching about how many post someone has made, really?? Loosen your panties, embrace spring, it's finally here. Bet you guy's don't even know each other?
More importantly, have you checked live well and bilge hoses for crack's, bottom end oil and battery charge??
See you on the water, soon I hope.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks