ice hut

Bitchin Bass

Active Member
I want to take down my ice hut and leave it on the ice

if I remember right I need a registration number for it

where do I go to get that ?
any help would be greatly appreciated

I was hoping to leave it off old cut near shore when I
am not using it

any thoughts on that ?

thanks :)
Lazy man is correct to contact your local MNR office. Regs don't mention anything about a cost, but do state how the number should be displayed on the hut; "Ice hut registration numbers must be at least 6.3 cm (2.5 in.) in height and clearly displayed on the outside of the hut."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks