Fishing Report Ice fishing St. Williams

Larry Lloyd

Like I said another thread. A couple of guys are out on the ice here off Booth's. They moved, earlier, to east spuding as they went. In places the spud looked like it went through pretty easy. Bayside Ice Fishing has open sign and action around their sheds. Jumbojim asked " Larry did the open sections close up last night? It was pretty cold!" There's still a lot of open water inside Whitefish Bar and Bait Island. Those guys are on the move again heading out. Working for their Dinner. An Eagle just flew by, that's always a good sign. Looks like ice making nights 'til a week today. Warmer and huge winds.

Like I said another thread. A couple of guys are out on the ice here off Booth's. They moved, earlier, to east spuding as they went. In places the spud looked like it went through pretty easy. Bayside Ice Fishing has open sign and action around their sheds. Jumbojim asked " Larry did the open sections close up last night? It was pretty cold!" There's still a lot of open water inside Whitefish Bar and Bait Island. Those guys are on the move again heading out. Working for their Dinner. An Eagle just flew by, that's always a good sign. Looks like ice making nights 'til a week today. Warmer and huge winds.
Ok thanks ya I just posted a thread on ice, I haven’t looked at long range Weather report might have a short window ice is sketchy for sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks