Off Topic Ice fishing & prostitution

John Turturro Sense GIF

Next that Mayor will want to ban garden sheds, cause they will lead to prostitution.

Real story..ice fishing years ago at the Waltonian on Lk Nippissing. One of the guys working there on the ice told us about a time he was checking all the hut groups for minnows, etc. Came onto one of the huts and they had hired one of the "dancers" from Sweetwaters to dance in the hut for the afternoon. I used the name "Shanty Dancer" on one of my boats for years...

Real story..ice fishing years ago at the Waltonian on Lk Nippissing. One of the guys working there on the ice told us about a time he was checking all the hut groups for minnows, etc. Came onto one of the huts and they had hired one of the "dancers" from Sweetwaters to dance in the hut for the afternoon. I used the name "Shanty Dancer" on one of my boats for years...
I went there for a few years in late 80s! All manner of shenanigans used to occur up there, lol. They would go from hut to hut video taping the festivities to make a kind of drunken Hinterland Who’s Who documentary to play at the Saturday night steak dinner. We actually witnessed a couple guys blow up/burn down their ice shack with gasoline in the wood stove….🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks