Ice fishing info pls

ronnie67

I am going to be staying on Lake Chesley this winter due to work at the Bruce. Has anyone any info on this lake or Gould Lake? Thanks in advance!:D

I've fished Chesley,lots of Bass,and some eyes...it's sort of a bowl shape,but it goes deep fast in the middle of the lake,I never thought to fish it in the winter as it was a 1+ hr drive from where I lived then.I just went in at the launch right along the main road in...I hope you have a snowmobile,it,s a fair walk...to the west side there is a drop off where in the summer fish stack up.They used to stock this lake or at least they did the 1 year I went there,no real size to the eyes 1-2 lbs..good eaters...lots of locals(retirees) fish the lake.Fished Gould also,I'd forget that one...one weedbed and it's a duck soup deal,I would think the locals have fished all the big ones out...basically C&R. have fun

Thanks for the info, I have to wonder if we will even see ice this year, might have to take my little boat out to do some jiggin. Water is good at Denny's but busy, and lots of inconsiderate people.[}:)]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks