ice fishing already AHHH

binkley

my dad went out on monday morning for splake nothing went out mon. afternoon for walleye managed 2 and 1 pike. there was about 3-4" of ice both places they went to. went out sat afternoon to the same lake for eyes didnt get a bite but said there was 6-7" of ice wherever they drilled starting to look ok for him.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Really!!?? What area are you in? I know the london and surrounding area barely has a slight glaze over it. Wish it would freeze over though. I'm missing my ice fishing.

bubzee i too live in the banana belt no myfather lives in sprucedale ans was fishing a local lake for eyes and pike and was about 10km. from the west side of algonquin park on widgion lake for the splake.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Ahh, well it makes sense now, I am in timmins for the holidays, ice and snow everywhere out here. Huts are even out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks