Fishing Report Ice Conditions

ave Could have happened to anyone .... they use to mark trails with firewood and cedars but people always messed with the markers. It was an accident plain and simple. No ice is safe ice!!!

I agree with this.
I also remember when there were marked trails to follow and I believe I understand why they're not doing it anymore. It's called liability; someone goes through on said trail and gets seriously hurt or killed. The first thing the investigator will ask; who set this trail?
I wouldn't want to put my hand up; admitting to it.

Dan.

This is slightly off topic but might be of interest does everyone remember when Howe's where the rental hut operators out of St. Williams ? They used the old willys jeeps on the ice , what ended there business is when a lady stepped into a small hole cut in the ice behind there bait shop (still the same one Woodward uses today) broke her ankle and sued them

Anyone have an ice report for today? Save me an hour and half drive today to check it out. Thinking of getting out this sat if conditions allow. Buddies want to tow shanty out with sled, but it sounds like the ice is still sketchy according to this forum.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks