I think Scrimmy arrived.... NF and Very Funny

HTHM

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/10/02/welcome-to-edmonton-signs-slogan-vandalism_n_4031524.html

Travellers driving into Edmonton Tuesday were greeted by a prank so intricate it has left many good-humoured Edmontonians chuckling in admiration, while others have branded it nothing more than vandalism.

Solid, manufactured signs sporting slogans such as 'Suck It Calgary,' 'Road Construction City' and 'City of Shenanigans,' were permanently attached to the 'Welcome to Edmonton' signs, complete with similar font, colour and material used to build the official civic signs.

The 'slogans' were placed over Edmonton's original slogan, 'City of Champions' on signs welcoming travellers to the Alberta capital, using construction glue and then bolted atop the originals, reports the CBC.

Co-chair of the mayor’s task force on image and reputation, Chris LaBossiere, admitted to the CBC he chuckled when he first heard about the vandalized slogan signs.

“Like everybody, I saw a little bit of Edmonton tongue-in-cheek in it, that self-deprecating sense of humour that we have. I smiled at first,” he said.

'City of Speed Traps,' greeted commuters from Stony Plain, while 'Suck it Calgary,' greeted tho......

Back