Hunters Rejoice !!!

sonnyuphi

According to the Spring Breeding Pairs Survey just released we are at an ALL TIME HIGH for waterfowl --48.6 million up from last year's record numbers . Mallards are at their highest numbers since 1999.
Now if we can just get them to show up a little earlier this year instead of late December we should have a great year.Even my brother OCLP might manage to get a limit sometime this fall!!Let the preparations begin.

Hello Sonny,

I just read the reports from Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl ... the Canvasback numbers are up.

Phone or e-mail me when you and Chris are down so that we can get together ... we were to go after some "divers" last year and we never got together.

I have completed my landscaping so I hope to do a lot more hunting this fall.

Jerome

Here's a link to the entire survey report:

http://www.fws.gov/migratorybirds/NewReportsPublications/PopulationStatus/Trends/2012_Trend_Report_final.pdf

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks