Humminbird fish finder

mikelegend1

my Humminbird PirahnaMax 170 at start up says "transponder not found". I bought a new one and it didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was it resolved?

my Humminbird PirahnaMax 170 at start up says "transponder not found". I bought a new one and it didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was it resolved?
I did not have the experience that you are having but I did have a few problems with my hummingbird 587 ci-hd-di and I did not know if it was my transponder. So I called Bay Distributors in North bay, ask for the guy that fixes fish finders He is very helpful if he can tell you what is wrong over the phone he will. I had to send mine to them and they fixed for less than a $100. The Phone No. 1-800-461-9500 .Hope this helps.

Thank you. I did contact him. He said my electronic display was defective and not repairable. Found one on Amazon for $59 and my transponder was good. I contacted Humminbird several times and receive useless information each time. Totally disappointed in those so called customer reps.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks