Off Topic How's this one?

View attachment 56434
When I first joined here with my 16' aluminum boat I got a lot of concerns for the size of it at Long Point. Happy to say the boat and all occupants have survived! I still have it too! I just got this one. I imported it from Florida but it's a fresh water boat. No salt corrosion to be found! As you can see I'm looking for a deal on used Cannon downriggers!!
Tight Lines to All
Do the gunnels have gimble rod holders? We have rigger installed in a gimble mount , they are great, when you aren't fishing just pull them out and don't have riggers in the way

Nice boat Naden 16.If you don't mind how do you find a boat like that from Florida that hasn't seen salt water?
It was used in the rivers. It might have seen a bit of salt but by the condition of the motor, not very much

Do the gunnels have gimble rod holders? We have rigger installed in a gimble mount , they are great, when you aren't fishing just pull them out and don't have riggers in the way
I managed to mount them directly to the gunnels. There was just enough room to make it work

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks