How was port burwell for perch fishing today?

Hi, I'm new to this site and love it so far. I was out at the sandhills this morning for 3 hour and didn't even get a bite, how did every one else do out of port burwell and where about?

We were three in the boat, from 7 am till noon, worked different spots from sand hills to clear creek and picked up a dozen jumbos and a silver. Missed a few pickerel. 40- 48 fow. Lend a stranded fisherman our trolling battery to get back in so all and all a nice day for a rough ride.

We were three in the boat, from 7 am till noon, worked different spots from sand hills to clear creek and picked up a dozen jumbos and a silver. Missed a few pickerel. 40- 48 fow. Lend a stranded fisherman our trolling battery to get back in so all and all a nice day for a rough ride.
Thats pretty good maybe i should have moved around a bit too but did feel to comfortable on the water with my bass boat today

Yesterday we got nothing at Sandhills, went to Hastings, got nothing and on the way back stoped about half way from Sandhills to Port Burwell in 39' of water and got 10 in about one hour.

We started at Sandhills, tried different depths with no results, went to Clear Creek with no luck, returned to the pack just east of Burwell and caught 18 good ones and one Silver. The bite was light as usual this season. Nice morning on the water with two great friends so a small snack of Perch is a bonus! Definitely tough fishing tho!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks