How the H#ll do you people afford this??

Interesting because I’ve emailed Bay Marine 3 times for pricing and information and have never heard back from them. I can tell you this, they are off the list of Marinas I would buy from now. If places have no time for you pre sale, they won’t care for you post sale.
It is frustrating when dealers got you. Same as you Jello mine was a 19 but new never owned. I was told it was put together in the US but had a sticker assembled in Mexico. When delivered it was a mess. The motor bolt leaked in the transom, the transducer plate leaked bad with little to no silicone used. I had 13 pictures of less than acceptable deficiencies for a "New" boat. Wiring was not acceptable paid to have that repaired before I had a fire. Spoke to Lund and Bay Marine Trenton and didn't get very far. They knew I wasn't going to drive 3.5 hours to get things fixed. The service was horrible in the fall when I dropped it off for replacement of chairs, travel cover ect. I thought I was buying a quality product from a company I have admired for years but till now couldn't afford. The boat itself now things are nearly done is a great fishing platform, goes faster than I need and looks cool... but the pain, frustration and the money still isn't quite worth it yet. Good service like I use to get From John at TexPro marine in dover is slowly going the way of the DODO bird. Should have just kept my 2012 Princecraft LOL.

That's rough! I feel a bit of that pain. I bought a new Lund this year (different dealer than yours). It's a 2019 but was still brand new. The boat and motor have been fine, but the set up by the dealer was terrible. I had to rewire many things and was not impressed by the amount of mistakenly drilled holes they made when installing the transducer and bow mount motor. I fixed all of that with a transducer plate, and I used heavy duty 6 awg wire and a 70amp plug for the trolling motor.

I've got cavitation burn on my prop (maybe 30 hours on it) so bad it needs to be replaced already. I'm working with a different marine shop now to diagnose why. No way the dealer I got the boat from will ever touch anything on it unless its a Lund warranty issue.
Hi Jello, who was the dealer if you don't mind telling?

I’m using 25 year old diwnriggers I bought for $200. Would love new ones that can lift 20lbs but don’t want to spend $2000. Also want a fish hawk but $1200 plus tax is out of the question according to my wife. Not a cheap addiction but much healthier then other addictions. The crazy part is I don’t even like eating fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks