How does the perch fishing look for Sunday?

Shaddiezz

Was wondering what the bay is going be like ?Thinking about coming down from London to do some perch fishing on Sunday..Still trying to understand Wind Finder better.So i thought would just ask ...thanks all

Sunday is a little rainy, and seems to be a bit windy still.. guessing the water will be like an iced coffee
I am planning to head there Monday morning still :)

I'm sure the perch fishing is good
But the winds and rain not so much
I had this week that I could go any day out , but nope because of winds
I'm bummed out sitting at home cooking up a storm instead
Of course next week due to work can't get out but the winds are supposed to be shit all next week too
Here is last nigths perch dinner that is from Tuesday outing 20240412_183444.jpg

I'm sure the perch fishing is good
But the winds and rain not so much
I had this week that I could go any day out , but nope because of winds
I'm bummed out sitting at home cooking up a storm instead
Of course next week due to work can't get out but the winds are supposed to be shit all next week too
Here is last nigths perch dinner that is from Tuesday outing View attachment 85763
that's a nice batch of eats there ..hope to get some myself

Perch are likely close to the ports I’m sure it’s manageable. Wind is from the west
I’d go if it’s not too much of a hassle if you have to cancel once you get out there lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks