how did the storm affect the lake at burwell/bruce

zzguffy901

Hey guys from the sarnia area and was interested in coming down tonight for the evening and morning bite was wondering if that storm washed things up or if the lake is good. I know some areas got hit hard while others were missed, thanks in advance and good luck fishin!

I fished east of Burwell and lake was stirred up to 2 miles out. Fishing was a little slower today but still decent.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

1870+265

Tipper

So I shouldnt bother telling him how far out the mudline is east? Not a problem. I wont answer questions.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

1870+265

Hey Tipper theres enough fish in Erie for everyone. Besides just cause you tell where you were fishing does'nt mean they will go & catch YOUR fish

quote:
Originally posted by Tipper

BD
U fished east of burwell?!
That'l help this guy....

Apparentley the help you gave wasn't well received by all BD, some people just can't leave **** alone!!! Isn't that was this website is all about?? Helping each other

WHY WHY WHY must some venture to the dark side? The point of this forum (and most others) is to share, and maybe brag abit of a good day on the water.......(but not put them in the boat for you). I've said before and I'll say it again, if you can't use the info from the collection of posts on here, an IDEA where the fish are and how to go about getting them yourself, why bother? The only thing left is to have someone else take you out, bait your hook and reel it in for you!!! Noone should have to give you exact GPS or number of feet from shore to the east, west, north or south.......spend some time, find 'em and have FUN!!!
If you are not willing to put SOME effort into it, just go to the fish market and buy your dinner!!

Myself, I value the fact that people like Big Dave can tell me what the current conditions are, it gives me an idea of what I'm up against if and when I go out.

Bogz

BD
I very much appreciate the information that you provide. It is excellent generalized information that helps me to plan my fishing day. Thanks

Yep, if you've spent some time on the board and pay attention you'd have an idea where Big Dave was fishing. The last time he was more specific I think he had alot more "company" than he was expecting. He's running a business and I'm thankful for whatever information he's willing to share.

buddy of mine got a two man perch limit then went trolling, 2 bows, 2 eyes! awesome day out of Burwell

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks