horty,s weather,reports

HORTY

Maybe giving reports from PT.BRUCE this year:confused:,house is going up for sale next week,:(so if I can get a deal down at N ERIE,OR RUSH CREEK,ON A PLACE TO LIVE FOR THE SUMMER:rolleyes:.,that,s where I will be this summer:):)

(y) It is done, :D:D:D:D north erie an horty r a match:eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:,look out fish here we come,will start booking after the 1st of May

YUP!!!!!!!-I do have all the insurance I need,an I don,t need a licence to take my BUDDIES:cool: fishing,but thx for reminding me ,UBER sounds like a great idea(y) for the wife now that she is retired:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:-it is for the love of the game an the people u share it with,not for the $s in your pocket

Last edited:
YUP!!!!!!!-I do have all the insurance I need,an I don,t need a licence to take my BUDDIES:cool: fishing,but thx for reminding me ,UBER sounds like a great idea(y) for the wife now that she is retired:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You have BUDDIES??????

Glad I'm one of them. You ARE coming out my way for a salmon trip this year, right?

will start booking after the 1st of May

Sorry @HORTY , some people might take this the wrong way as I did and missed understood when you said you going to start taking booking after 1st of May , kinda sounds like you are doing charters by taking bookings and some have people have spent lots of money on licenses and insurance.... etc etc to do charters , I'm pretty sure if Transport Canada seen this post they would take it same way I did and ask the same question , I didn't know you had your book your friends in on a fishing outings ? I thought you just called them up and asked them to go fishing , again sorry I took it wrong !.........apps

When you have lots of friends that want you to take them fishing and only 2 or 3 seats available per fishing trip. And only 1-4 fishing trips per month and only 4 or 5 months to fish on said boat.
Then yes you do have to book times with your friends to go fishing.

When you have lots of friends that want you to take them fishing and only 2 or 3 seats available per fishing trip. And only 1-4 fishing trips per month and only 4 or 5 months to fish on said boat.
Then yes you do have to book times with your friends to go fishing.
:LOL:-you r right ,the wife has to get her fishing as well,she only had 3 trips last year,before I can let the buddies in on the hot spots:ROFLMAO::notworthy::notworthy:

Sorry @HORTY , some people might take this the wrong way as I did and missed understood when you said you going to start taking booking after 1st of May , kinda sounds like you are doing charters by taking bookings and some have people have spent lots of money on licenses and insurance.... etc etc to do charters , I'm pretty sure if Transport Canada seen this post they would take it same way I did and ask the same question , I didn't know you had your book your friends in on a fishing outings ? I thought you just called them up and asked them to go fishing , again sorry I took it wrong !.........apps
no offence taken APPS,hope to see u on the water later this year,an maybe a couple of fish fry,s as well,heard u r a camper there as well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks