HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES

HORTY

Things r starting to heat up ,so, there will be seats available on Friday an SAT,an maybe SUNDAY,let me know an I will slot you in;);););),just chip in for gas an bait an we r good to go PUDDLE JUMPER,there is always a place for you (y).oh an you too PACKRAT,an bring your buddies:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
Too many things going on this weekend, but slot me in for next Saturday the 15'th if possible.

Things r starting to heat up ,so, there will be seats available on Friday an SAT,an maybe SUNDAY,let me know an I will slot you in;);););),just chip in for gas an bait an we r good to go PUDDLE JUMPER,there is always a place for you (y).oh an you too PACKRAT,an bring your buddies:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Hey Horty , thanks for the invitation, unfortunately its the one weekend i'm busy. hopefully we can get out in the near future.

Went out of BRUCE thurs. afternoon,landed 6 nice eyes an a few silvers ,was a great day to be on the water,had a short visit from the MNR boy,s checking boats,nice to see them out there(thanks guy,s I owe you(y):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: 1):rolleyes:-a lot of boats were doing well all down the lake,an NEM has MINNOWS(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sat. is starting to look good in the AM,but don,t quote me -lol ,BUT I plan on going!!!!!

Back