HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES

This helping each other is great...asked for gps help on Lake O and was bas]ically told to go find everything for yourself.....really love the Horty weather reports as I am in Kitchener....I hope Horty reads this re[port as I would like to set a Friday date for perch or walleye from your expert experience.....so Horty...please call Alex at 519.588.4590 for arrangements and let me know what to bring...and what boat do you have??I have a 23 foot Wilker all equipped and do quite well with help from U2-90 however I love to learn more.especially for the grandkids funtime with grandpa...hey..is there ever a grandkids/grandpa tournament of some kind??let's do it..thankyou all...Hope to hear from Horty

Got out today with HTML,an a friend from STANLEY ,DIDN,T DO TO BAD for 1st trip kept 30 nice perch an a couple of silvers landed a few large sheephead, lets see if I can load pics:)had a great time -guys-until next time:D

Attachments

• HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 030.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 030.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 70
  • HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 031.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 031.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 67
  • HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 032.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 032.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 63
  • HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 033.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 033.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 77
  • HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 035.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 035.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 72
  • HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 034.JPG
    HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES 034.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 72
Well, I managed to slice and dice the perch that I took home and generated about 5 pounds of fillets. On Friday, I am following Dave home and getting double the yield, 'cause my knife skills suck!
Once again, Dave managed to hold his temper much better than his tongue, and an enjoyable day was had by everyone. (One of the few guys that can hold his own against me in verbal judo.)
On a side note, came home to a message from a potential employer...Crossed fingers.

ATTA BOY,IT WAS A BLAST,yr double header was a record:LOL:,you need to invest in a ele.fillet knife:censored:took10min to do Bill,s:ROFLMAO:

im down here as well @ NE Marina Horty..down near the rec hall...have to come find ya one day and intro...Im the long hair with the big black dog......Greg is a good guy...always on the go...

@HORTY you are always extending your hand out to people to go out fishing with you, in return if you ever wanna make the trek down to nanticoke and get out fishing. i would be more than happy to take you out just for a change of scenery . just let me know and we can hook it up ( definte pun intended) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

@HORTY you are always extending your hand out to people to go out fishing with you, in return if you ever wanna make the trek down to nanticoke and get out fishing. i would be more than happy to take you out just for a change of scenery . just let me know and we can hook it up ( definte pun intended) :eek::eek::eek::eek:
LOL THX FOR THE OFFER MIGHT JUST HAVE TO DO THAT(y):sneaky:

SORRY ALL-as of next week-WORK IS GETTING IN THE WAY:(,SO,JUST FRIDAYS FOR NOW,it will change when we caught -up:rolleyes::cautious::cautious:-so next TUESDAY-STEVE is CANCELED .I will make it up to u down the road(y)

ANOTHER lovely Friday on the water:),with some old:censored: ,an some new friends:ROFLMAO:,It was a blast Kevin,Albert(again), an Leigh,brought home a few,large an small an a few smelt to boot:Dcant load pics yet!!!downloaded too large plz add yours Kevin(y)

Attachments

• CIMG0002.JPG
    CIMG0002.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0003.JPG
    CIMG0003.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 33
  • CIMG0004.JPG
    CIMG0004.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG0005.JPG
    CIMG0005.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks