Hope for Burwell??

I hope it doesn't add to their tax base..personally I think they should have scrapped it,and bought another USELESS sub from the Brits.

I would like to say I'm excited to have the sub coming to port, Coming from a family with so much history in WW2(6 men) i would hate to see it just scrapped when future generations can benefit with history lessons..somethings should never be forgotten, Papa and the kids cant wait to see her..

Will the sub be berthed in the water or setup on dry land by a museum? I hope they conduct tours inside! I had been thru the one at the Chicago museum many years ago, it was great! I believe the Chicago sub was a captured WW II.

All good news. What ever it takes to keep our harbours open and working. There isn't that many in the central basin and we need all of them and in good working order.

Brian (Legend Man)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks