Hook 7 Reveal

twodogs

Made a trip to Angling outfitters today and come home with a hook reveal 7. I have it installed but my sonar is not showing and says stopped. I cannot find anything in the manual. Any help would be appreciated.

Click on settings and make sure the sonar is not turned off because if it is highlighted in the corner then it is stopped. Where it says stop sonar if it's highlighted in orange then it's off.

Screenshot (22) (1280x720).jpg

Last edited:
Made a trip to Angling outfitters today and come home with a hook reveal 7. I have it installed but my sonar is not showing and says stopped. I cannot find anything in the manual. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. I'll try this in the morning.

If nothing else call angling outfitters they know those things like the back of their hand they can probably walk you through it over the phone.

Click on settings and make sure the sonar is not turned off because if it is highlighted in the corner then it is stopped. Where it says stop sonar if it's highlighted in orange then it's off.

View attachment 47466
Thanks

View attachment 47466
Thanks Waverunner. Working like charm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks