High density marine grade foam

Tickville

Just wondering if anybody has a contact or know of anyone that sells high density expanding foam for underneath boat flooring. I've done a little looking and understand that it's not cheap and not alot of suppliers here in Canada. Need just over a cubic meter. I've seen that at total boats in the states they sell a 2lb and a 6 lb density foam,the 2lb comes in 2 gallon jugs that cover 8 cubic ft. At $107 american. I need about 8 gallons. I get the difference between the two but would like to hear feedback if the 6lb density is needed/preferred. I found a place in Peterborough that makes a 2 part foam application and will be calling tomorrow to ask for pricing. Any other leads would be greatly appreciated.

https://compositescanada.com/
I couldn't find foam on their website, but they are the go-to people for fiberglass and resin. Very, very helpful.
(I see by the pic in your profile, you are a man of taste.)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks