Hide your fish....here we come

dyeing

Super Trooper and I have been iching to get back down to Port Bruce all year but I fractured my back in November and have had problems sitting and walking for months. Going to launch out of NEM in the morning. Looking forward to seeing Sam and Greg again as they are two of the hardest working people I have ever met. Watch for a fat old guy with a younger guy in a 17 ft Smoker Craft battling to keep the farm animals off. Should be fun because I love fishing with the kid. The fish are just a bonus.

Super Trooper and I have been iching to get back down to Port Bruce all year but I fractured my back in November and have had problems sitting and walking for months. Going to launch out of NEM in the morning. Looking forward to seeing Sam and Greg again as they are two of the hardest working people I have ever met. Watch for a fat old guy with a younger guy in a 17 ft Smoker Craft battling to keep the farm animals off. Should be fun because I love fishing with the kid. The fish are just a bonus.
not allot of farm animals this year.generally average 1 sheephead and 2 silverbass per trip...maybe the faster speeds have something to do with it? or they are where ever the perch are?

Limited out on the toothy critters once we got the program right. 60+ feet of water, down 55 feet and the blue or perch 5/8 oz Blue Fox spoons from CT. Lead core, Zip. Body baits, zip. $4.00 spoons from Crappy Tire....and it was fish on, sometimes on the ball drop. Crazy
Thanks for all of the advise. Sure is different from Chinooks that try to tear the ass of the boat. These guys just "kiss" the lure and you had better be ready.

we met you at the ramp. took your advise on the 60 fow but we ran a different program. 2 rods 10 color but we only let out 350ft of line on the counter. blue and silver RRF . 15 pics in 55 minutes . let 3 grow another day. it was insane in the rain

Is that crazy or what? We never got a single hit on the leadcore but we were not running blue off it. Blue seems to be the common item. We never did find the perch. Ohhhhhh and the wife just caught me filetting the Walleye on the kitchen table. You don't have a spare room availible...do you???? LOL!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks